Decarb Weekly, by Industria Partners, is a collection of articles focusing on trends and transactions in industrial decarbonization and climate tech.
Chart of the Week:
Venture & growth investments in deep tech cleantech (2018 – Q3 2023) – Cleantech Group
Recent Market News:
- Occidental’s stock jumped after disclosing that Blackrock was investing $550 million in its first major direct air capture project. – WSJ
- Tallgrass Energy’s Trailblazer Pipeline Company finally received federal permission to convert their 400-mile-long natural gas pipeline into a carbon dioxide transportation network. – Carbon Herald
- Congruent, a climate tech-focused VC, has launched a new $250 million fund aimed at seed and Series A clean tech startups. – TechCrunch
- 11/6/23: EQT Infrastructure has agreed to acquire Statera. Statera is a UK-based battery storage developer and operator with over 1GW of flexible generation in operation and under development. – PR Newswire
- 11/6/23: Coperniq, a solar installer management SaaS company, has raised $4 million in seed funding after launching from Y Combinator in 2022. – TechCrunch
2023 50 To Watch Trend Watch – Cleantech Group
Industria Partners provides focused strategic advisory services to industrial, climate, infrastructure, and energy companies at every point across the business cycle. Through industry connectivity, transaction experience, and expert execution, Industria delivers superior outcomes to its clients.