Decarb Weekly, by Industria Partners, is a collection of articles focusing on trends and transactions in industrial decarbonization and climate tech.
Chart of the Week:
US climate law to spur thousands of new jobs in every state – Canary Media
Recent Market News:
- Redwood Materials, an EV battery firm, received a $2 billion loan from the US Department of Energy. Redwood plans to build enough components to make 1 million batteries a year. – Bloomberg
- Thanks to booming investment in green technology, electrochemistry is an increasingly hot field that has the potential to reduce the dependency on fossil-fuels by improving batteries and addressing other challenges of the energy transition. – WSJ
- United Airlines creates a $100 million fund focused on sustainable aviation fuel in one of the largest efforts to lower emissions from air travel. – WSJ
- 2/14/23: ERM, sustainability consultancy firm, acquired Coho, a global advisory firm focused on helping organizations reach their climate change, renewable energy, and water resiliency goals. – ERM
- 2/14/23: The startup Motor raised $7 million from a Series A funding to expand its subscription-based services that promote the shift to electric vehicles by making it easier for consumers to convert from gas vehicles. – Canary Media
Industria Partners provides focused strategic advisory services to industrial, climate, infrastructure, and energy companies at every point across the business cycle. Through industry connectivity, transaction experience, and expert execution, Industria delivers superior outcomes to its clients.