Decarb Weekly, by Industria Partners, is a collection of articles focusing on trends and transactions in industrial decarbonization and climate tech.
Chart of the Week:
Recent Market News:
- Universal Hydrogen made their maiden flight of a modified Dash-8 aircraft running on 800kW of power and producing nothing but water vapor as a byproduct. – TechCrunch
- U.S. scientists say they have produced the first commercially accessible material that eliminates the loss of energy as electricity moves along a wire. This technology could lead to longer-lasting batteries, lossless electrical grids, better and cheaper magnets for nuclear fusion reactors, etc. – WSJ
- Driven by resource constraints, changing consumer demands, and emerging regulatory pressure, climate change is now a top business priority, according to the latest results from Deloitte’s annual survey of more than 2,000 C-level leaders. – The Business Journal
- 3/7/23: Banyan Infrastructure, a San Francisco based project finance platform, raised $25 million in Series B funding to help grow sustainable project finance by creating a technology platform for more efficient deals. – TechCrunch
- 3/7/23: Palmetto Solar, the operator of an end-to-end digital platform for residential solar and storage solutions, has raised $150 million from TPG Rise Climate. – RenewablesNow
Industria Partners provides focused strategic advisory services to industrial, climate, infrastructure, and energy companies at every point across the business cycle. Through industry connectivity, transaction experience, and expert execution, Industria delivers superior outcomes to its clients.