Decarb Weekly, by Industria Partners, is a collection of articles focusing on trends and transactions in industrial decarbonization and climate tech.
Chart of the Week:
The dramatic fall in US coal production from 2010 to 2022 – EIA, Total Energy Monthly
Recent Market News:
- Finite Carbon is launching a platform to enable Southern-timberland owners to sell carbon offsets on properties as small as 40 acres, expanding a market that has mostly been limited to owners of larger scale woodlands. – Business Wire
- 8/1/23: Flipturn, a developer of software easing the electrification of trucking raised a $4.5 million seed round led by Accel. – TechCrunch
- 7/31/23: GlassPoint, a leader in decarbonizing industrial process heat, closed an $8 million series A funding. GlassPoint will use the investment to expand operations to help industrial companies decarbonize and meet looming net-zero commitments. – GlassPoint
- 7/27/23: Dioxycle, a carbon transformation startup working on a process to produce ethylene using recycled carbon emissions, raised a $17 million funding round co-led by Breakthrough Energy Ventures and Lowercarbon Capital. – TechCrunch
- 7/27/23: ev.energy raised a $33 million series B funding to expand its EV charging software platform. The investment is expected to help in launching the company into Europe and North America. – Tech.eu
Industria Partners provides focused strategic advisory services to industrial, climate, infrastructure, and energy companies at every point across the business cycle. Through industry connectivity, transaction experience, and expert execution, Industria delivers superior outcomes to its clients.